The Middleton Public Library Adult Summer Reading Program has added an additional way to enter a prize slip for our $100 Book Sense gift certificate (there will be lots of other smaller--but really good!-- prizes, too, for people when we do the drawing on Friday, July 31!).If you enter a blog entry here on a good book that you recommend & include your full name, you can stop by the Reference Desk and fill out an extra prize entry slip.
For more information about the Adult Summer Reading Program, stop by the library's Reference Desk, email mid@scls.lib.wi.us , or call 827-7403.
2 comments:
TITLE: "On Becoming an Alchemist"
AUTHOR: Catherine MacCoun
Pages: 259
I enjoyed this book very much and it took about four hours to read from fron to cover. Alchemy (A type of Magic) is new to me other than attempts to change lead into gold. Obvously, I hasve never tried this. This book does not go into too much depth, as the author explains how to transform the outer world by transforming the inner world. I would recommend this book to anyone who is beginning to investigate this facinating subject.
Scott P. Moeller
Book title is Escape by Carolyn Jessop. Her life in a polygamy
family, her forced marriage and
attempt to run with her 8 children was such an eye opener in this 21 century time. Hard to believe how
little rights some people have in a free country. I couldn't put it down. Vickie Lester
Post a Comment